When I look to work with someone with a passion for what they do – I look no further that Natalie Williams.
Recently I have had the pleasure of working with her on various marketing projects and events, and I must say the experience has been well worth its weight in gold. Full of energy, passion and fully results driven is Natalie in a nutshell. Her follow up is endless and her ability to influence outcomes is one her key attributes………..I’m looking forward to working alongside her again very soon with NZFW. Thank Natalie for keeping me in line and on task.
Natalie is a consummate professional with a mature understanding of marketing, public relations, sponsorship and social media and has been invaluable to IDentity Dance company.
Her enthusiasm, energy and tenacity to achieve results is amazing, and this coupled with her industry experience and knowledge makes her an ideal choice for any company wanting to increase their business.
I have also worked with Natalie in my capacity as a Trust board member for Street Dance NZ and again she did a stellar job for this organisation.
Natalie has been working with Street Dance NZ for the past 2 years. She is driven, motivated and focused on achieving the best results for our organisation and has grown our network, publicity, sponsorship and digital platforms. We admire Natalie for her passion, determination and straight shooting confidence in knowing her industry.
“I engaged Natalie to manage my rebranding, image and publicity. Natalie attacks everything with a level of professionalism and drive that is second to none and is super hands on from start to finish. Her positive nature and extremely high standards make her an invaluable asset to any one or any team.”
Natalie is vivacious, driven and full of passion. She thrives on delivering results for clients, with over a decade of experience specialising in events, public relations, social media, sponsorship and marketing management roles under her belt. Natalie has created a company of some of NZ’s most talented specialists to deliver the results that you need to grow your business.
We work with clients in all different sectors such as fashion, beauty, lifestyle, food, beverage, arts, FMCG, corporate and non for profit.
A few highlights:
• We have successfully event managed over 500 events and generated millions of dollars of
publicity value for our clients.
• We have secured signifcant amounts of cash and contra partnerships for our clients.
• Marketing Manager at 2013 Auckland Arts Festival generating over 100,000 ticket sales and
180,000 attending 320 events over 19 days including 60 sold out shows.
• Sold out Russell Athletic New Zealand Fashion Weekend show in 2017.
• Securing Smokefree as a sponsor for Hip Hop International New Zealand for 2017 and
• Securing government contracts.
• Securing an exclusive brand ambassador partnership with Russell Athletic and IDCO ‘The
Bradas’ Dance Crew for 2016 and 2017.
• Increasing media exposure for Hip Hop International New Zealand 2016 and 2017 by 90%.
• Generated international and national media for World Hip Hop Champions Identity Dance
Company to the value of $1,000,000.
• Secured sponsorship and ticket sales for Unitec orientation Lipton Ice Tea’ “Sounds in the
Sun’ attendance of 14,500 at Vector Arena.
• Launched ‘Undefeated’ a suicide prevention tour that reached over 25,000 youth across 8
cities and 35 high school inspirational shows sponsored by Auckland Council, local trusts
• Quadrupling the AAF and Unitec social media pages.