THE SOCIAL EXPERIENCE
90% Of Start-ups Fail according to Forbes! Weather you’re a start-up, small, medium or large sized business, strategic marketing, PR, social media and events are crucial for your business to succeed.
Did you know that 9 out of 10 New Zealanders use social media everyday and 40% only stay engaged with frequent innovative content?
Accelerate the growth of your business in 2019. We would love to help you take your business to places it’s never been before by targeting your customers, converting sales and heightening brand awareness.
The Social Experience is a digitally-led agency specialising in bringing innovative and unique social experiences to life, engaging audiences in new ways.
We craft strategic, innovative and targeted campaigns that can feature public relations, social media/influencers marketing, digital and traditional marketing, events management, coaching and brand partnerships.
We work across B2B, arts, fashion, beauty, education, music, sport, travel, lifestyle, FMCG, automotive, entertainment, fitness, health, food, beverage, trades, government and non-for-profit industries.
We will treat your business like our own and deliver return on investment.
Grow your brand, reach your customers and increase sales.
Let us accelerate your business today!
Credit: Woman’s Day photoshoot 2018
A few highlights:
- We have successfully event managed over 500 events and generated millions of dollars of publicity value for our clients.
- We have secured significant amounts of cash and contra partnerships for our clients.
- We successfully marketed the Auckland Arts Festival generating over 100,000 ticket sales and 180,000 attending 320 events over 19 days including 60 sold out shows.
- Increased publicity and social media engagement by 70% for Tempo Dance Festival 2018
- Part of the media management team that help deliver over 60 million dollars of publicity for New Zealand Fashion Week.
- Managed the Marketing, PR and social media for the New Zealand Dance Trust ‘Tempo Dance Festival’ engaging 38,000 people. An increase of 10,000 from 2017.
- Securing Smokefree as a sponsor for Hip Hop International New Zealand for 2017, 2018 and 2019. Promoting 18 free community hip hop workshops across New Zealand and ambassador videos with over 1 million views.
- Sold out Russell Athletic New Zealand Fashion Weekend show in 2017.
- Founded and managed the ‘Undefeated’ and ‘I AM UNBREAKABLE’ New Zealand tours. These tours existed to raise awareness around depression and anxiety and how to reach out for help. Tours reached over 50,000 youth across 8 cities and 50 high school with an inspirational show sponsored by The Low Down, Auckland Council and local trusts. Over $2 million dollars of publicity generated.
- Securing government contracts.
- Increasing media exposure for Hip Hop International New Zealand 2016 and 2017 by 90%.
- Generated international and national media for World Hip Hop Champions Identity Dance Company to the value of $1 million dollars.
- Launched new online notion fashion platform to influential NZ media and social influencers
- Secured sponsorship and ticket sales for Unitec orientation Lipton Ice Tea ‘Sounds in the Sun’ attendance of 14,500 at Vector Arena.
- Quadrupling the AAF and Unitec social media pages.